I often participate in the SNGF series from Genea-Musings! You can check out the original post here.
This week’s prompt is:
Using the Facebook “Learn About Each Other” meme being passed around this week, answer the 32 questions as listed below.
1. Who are you named after? No one. I am a twin so my parents each chose a first name for one child and a middle name for the other child! My mom chose my first name and my dad chose my middle name.
2. Last time you cried? A moment of stress and frustration a few weeks ago.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Kind of. My hand cramps up really easily when writing which can make it look bad.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham, if we’re getting specific: Boar’s Head Pesto Parmesan Ham is the best.
6. Longest relationship? 5 months maybe? I don’t remember.
7. Do you still have your tonsils? yes
8. Would you bungee jump? no
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Captain Crunch has always been a guilty pleasure.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no
11. Do you think you’re strong? Fairly strong compared to the average female my age, I guess.
12. Favorite ice cream? I have been lactose intolerant for a few years but prior to that my favorite was cake batter or cinnamon.
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Face shape. I feel like that’s weird.
14. Football or baseball? HOCKEY!
15. What color pants are you wearing? Gray pjs.
16. Last thing you ate? Taquitos.
17. What are you listening to? My favorite band: SafetySuit.
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
19. What is your Favorite Smell? Smoked paprika
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister.
21. Hair color? Dark blonde.
22. Eye color? Blue/green
23. Favorite foods to eat? Popcorn, Chipotle burritos, caramels
24. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
25. Last movie you watched? LaLaLand
26. What color shirt are you wearing? White
29. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas or Thanksgiving, anytime we get to cook a big family meal.
30. Beer or Wine? Neither. The only alcoholic beverage I can convince myself I like is pineapple rum in pineapple juice.
31. Night owl or morning person? Night owl.
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, especially if it’s a hockey weekend!
Next week I’m off to RootsTech2017! I’m looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things! I’ll try to take some pictures and remember to post an update when I return!